Microsoft Office 2016 is an outstanding version of MS Office; it enhances productivity and offers different applications according to users’ needs. When it comes to useful and productivity suites, Microsoft Office has acquired the title for the most acknowledged champion of the times.
Many organizations and experts recommend using all of the programs in the present the MS Office Suite on a regular basis, which makes Office the popular in the computer tech world. To set up any version of MS Office on your PC or Mac, always choose the best Office application provider – Office.com/setup.
Benefits of Office 2016
While there are a lot of advantages to Microsoft Office 2016, we’ve tried to demonstrate some of them in the following lines:
- Cloud Integration: When saving your files and data in the cloud, you can make sure that they’re more secure than just storing them on your hard drive. MS Office 2016 is fully integrated with OneDrive, which also means you can access and perform actions on your files, in spite of where you’re placed, as long as you have an Internet connection.
- Read Mode: As being a useful and estimable addition to the most innovative version of MS Office, the new “Read Mode” allow customers to read documents in an easy-to-read environment.
- Tablet-Friendly: Microsoft Office 2016 is a tablet-friendly setup, unlike the older versions of MS Office. Mobile users can also start using the suite on their tablet without any issues or difficulties.
- Simple Editing: In Microsoft Office 2016, editing files has become way more comfortable than ever before. In addition, you can now start editing PDF files with the help of Office. This wasn’t possible a few years back.
- Add Videos to Documents: In Microsoft Office 2016, adding videos to your content is simple; you can start searching for the appropriate videos on your own even within the software application you’re using.
Office 2016: Improved Productivity
- Real-time co-authoring: Co-authoring has been around for decades for several Office applications, but with Office 2016 that collaboration has been able to happen in real time. That means you can easily find what your co-conspirators are making in a Word document or PowerPoint presentation as they perform it—and on the other hand, they will be able to see what you are doing.
- Purchase choices: Office 2016 is commonly available only as a subscription. Even if you purchase a boxed version of Office 2016, you are getting access to a yearly subscription, with one exception. If you are looking forward to buying the Office Home & Student 2016 box, you’ll need to pay a one-time fee for just the basic Office apps.
- Better version history: With shared documents changing radically over time, collaboration and creativity can be a jumble sometimes. MS Office 2016 tends to compensate for potentially lost ideas by storing the past versions of documents and making availing in a straight line from Office apps under the History section of the File menu.
- OneNote notebook sharing: OneNote is one of the most effective applications present in the Microsoft Office suite. But unluckily, it is also one of the least valued and appreciated so far. Office 2016 gives you the ability to share a OneNote notebook with as many people as you want.
- Power BI: At the time of the release of Office 2013 and Office 2016, Microsoft spent a considerable amount of time and capital achieving the technologies that could shore up its business intelligence and analytical applications. There comes Power BI, a robust analytics tool, which is now available in your Office 365 subscription also.
Sign in to download Office 2016
- Visit www.office.com/setup.
- If you’re not already signed in, tap Sign in.
Note: If you’ve purchased Office Setup for personal use through Microsoft HUP benefit, you are less likely to be able to sign in here. Thus, you are recommended to get the installation help at Microsoft’s official site.
- Sign in with your Office account associated with this version of Office. This account is expected to be a Microsoft account, or work or school account.
- On the Services and subscriptions tab, you need to find Office 2016 product to install on your device.
- When you’re done finding, tap “Install.”
- If you want to install Office in a different language, or to install the 64-bit version, you need to tap the link ‘Other options.’
- After that, choose the language and bit version you want, and then tap on the Install button.
- Select the right tab for the Office 2016 you’re installing and follow the remaining steps.
Steps to Install Office 2016 on Windows & Mac OS
- Depending on your browser, tap Setup (in Chrome browser), Run (in Internet Explorer or Edge), or Save File (in Firefox).
- If you get to see, the User Account Control prompt saying – Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? – tap “Yes.”
- Doing so will begin the installation process.
- The installation process is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Your Office is installed now.”
- After that, an animation will start to show you where to find Office applications on your PC. Tap Close. Here, you need to follow the instructions in the window to find your Office application.
- Once the downloading process is finished, open Finder on your Mac and go to the Downloads folder.
- Then double tap Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg (the name may slightly be different).
- Here on the first installation screen, tap “Continue” to start installing the Office Setup.
- Review the software license agreement, and then tap “Continue” again.
- Tap “Agree” to confirm that you accept with the terms of the software license agreement.
- After that, you need to choose how you want to install Office and tap “Continue.”
- Also, you need to review the disk space requirements or change your install location, and then tap the “Install” button.
- Now, enter your Mac login password (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.), if prompted.
- Tap “Install Software.”
- Doing so will begin the software to install on your Mac.
- Finally, tap “Close” when the installation process is complete.
Office 2016 Activation for Windows & Mac OS
- Start using an Office application at this instant by opening any of the Office applications.
- Usually, Office is activated once you start an application and after accepting the License terms by tapping the “Accept” button.
- There are chances for Office to activate automatically. However, depending on the product you might see the MS Office Activation Wizard. If so, proceed and follow the prompts to activate your Office 2016.
- If you need activation help regarding Office download, installation, or activation, visit Office.com/setup and get your issues solved.
- In order to see all of your apps, tap on the “Launchpad” icon In the Dock.
- Tap on the Microsoft Word icon (or any other icon, depending on the app you’re beginning with) in the Launchpad.
- The “What’s New” window launches automatically right at the moment when you launch Word.
- At last, tap on the “Get Started” button to start activating and using your Office app.